So, on Monday I went into my local whole foods shop manuka and came out with a bag of goodies for my other half and I to munch on. One of these goodies was a brownie mix. Now… I know baking from a mix is technically cheating but I thought it would be a nice midweek project to try out.
These are delicious!!
…and soooooo easy to make!
You will need:
– 1 box of Amisa organic gluten free brownie mix
– 2 eggs
– 200g of melted butter
– 125ml milk
– a tube of milky bar buttons
1. Preheat your oven to 175 c.
2. Empty the packet of brownie mix into a mixing bowl.
3. Add in the eggs, butter and milk.
4. Whisk until you form a smooth batter.
5. Empty the batter into a grease proof lined cake tin (the packet says 20cm x 20cm but mine was about 30cm x 20cm and it worked fine).
6. Sprinkle some of the milky bar buttons over the top of the brownie batter and pop in the oven to bake for about 25 minutes.
7. Take out the oven and leave to cool for 5 minutes.
8. Remove from the tin carefully and chop up into bite size pieces.