We did our fortnightly shop on Friday night/Saturday morning. (Going very late or early in the morning is sooooo much quieter and a much more blissful experience than attempting to do it during the day) and whilst browsing in the free from Isle at Tesco we stumbled upon a gluten free fajita kit! So naturally we brought it!
These are so easy, quick and apparently healthy as well, I’d also say one box will do three adults nicely for lunch!
– 1 box of BFree Gluten Free fajita kit
– 400g chicken
– 2 bell peppers
– 1 white onion
– 1 red onion
– soured cream (optional)
– cheese (optional)
1. Chop up all your veg and chicken into nice strips and pop in a wok or frying pan and cook until the chicken is nicely browned and the veg is cooked through.
2. Add the sachet of seasoning to the wok and stir through. Cook for another couple of minutes.
3. Remove the veg from the heat and cover with a lid.
4. Pop the wraps into the microwave and put your salsa into a nice little serving bowl.
5. Dish up the chicken and veg into another serving bowl and put everything on a table.
6. Dig in!!!