We had these for dinner tonight and they are so easy and they taste delicious! They are perfect for leftover salmon!
You will need:
– 3 medium sized baking potatoes
– 180g cooked salmon
– 2 tablespoons of gluten free plain flour mixed with a teaspoon of salt and pepps
– 50g polenta
– 1 egg and a yolk
– 2 tablespoons of olive oil
– 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
– 1 teaspoon mixed herbs
1. Prick your tatties and put them in a micro for 10 minutes until nice and soft inside. Cool for a few minutes and peel the skin off.
2. Mash the potato and leave for a few more minutes to cool. Add the egg yolk, salmon, herbs and lemon juice and mix well so it’s all combined nicely.
4. Now for this step I like to set up a little “conveyor belt” system so that I have 3 separate bowls in a line one with the seasoned flour, one with the egg (which has been broken with a fork), and one with the polenta. Take one of your patties and dip it in the flour, then in the egg and then cover it with polenta.