A few weeks ago Janey came back from lunch with a suprise for me: The Gluten Free Recipie Book.
I have tried a couple of the delicious recipies but I thought I would share my faveorite to date with you!
Raspberry and Strawberry Summer Smoothie
You will need:
– 100g Strawberries (green tops removed)
– 100g Raspberries
– 2 teaspoons of runny honey
– 600 ml milk (I used skimmed)
1. Pop the strawbs and raspberries into a blender with a little of the milk and whizz until its nice and smooth.
2. Add the rest of the milk and the honey and blitz again until its all incorporated.
The recipe in the book suggests you use peach and doesn’t say to add honey but I had no peach and it was a bit bitter without the honey for me! Yum!