Still trying to get through the 40 sausages I accidentaly purchased (if you missed how I obtained this amount of sausages the story is here) I decided to make us toad in the hole but I fancied tarting it up a little. So instead of making one big toad in the hole batch, I put the sausages into little pie dishes and did them individually! They are so cute and really tasty!
You will need:
– 4 Gluten free sausages
– 1 Egg
– 75ml Milk
– 75g Gluten free plain flour
– Salt and Pepps
1. Pre-heat your oven to 200 degrees.
2. In a bowl mix together the egg, flour and milk until you have a nice batter. Then add a little salt and pepps to season it.
3. Place your sausages into invividual little dishes, or if you dont have individual dishes, a medium pie dish.
4. Pour the batter mixture over the sausages.
Serve with a nice drizzle of gravy and mash if you fancy!