So, my family spent a couple of weeks sunning it up in Florida! And my brother A, Miles and I looked after their house and 2 adorable Labradors! Maisy and Maddy!
They’re so cute!
Anyway, on my family’s return we got a whole load of yummy new American Gluten free goodies to try out!
- Ghirardelli Chocolate Mini’s: After seeing a live Q & A with Mrs Claws and Adam Koralik of Figure It Out, they told us all about Ghirardelli and how wonderful it was so we had to give them a try. They are sooooo delicious! They are little squares of chocolate with different flavours and fillings. In our pouch we got dark chocolate, milk chocolate with caramel filling, milk chocolate with sea salt and almonds (soooooo yummy!) and milk chocolate toffee crisp. They are just simply amazing and as a seasoned chocolate eater, and a female (hehe)- I honestly don’t know what I have been doing without these little squares of love in my life.. and the best part… They’re Gluten Free!
- Hodgson Mill Gluten Free Cornbread Mix: I will do another post soon to show you how easy this stuff is to make but its delicious. I hadn’t actually had cornbread before, or at least I don’t think I have, however it does taste like something I have eaten before but I cant put my finger on it. Anyway it is also yummy! I made up a batch the other night and we had it with our dinner. I had a little look on the Hodgson Mill website and they actually have quite a few GF bits which looked rather interesting! I will have to stock up!
- Peppermint Toads: These are also delicious! (I am a sucker for anything chocolaty!) You may recognise them from the Harry Potter films? My sibs are huge Harry Potter fans and were lucky enough to go to Universal Studios to do the Harry Potter experience! Anyway the toads taste a bit like after eight but without the liquid center. Sooo yummy, and because they are shaped like little baby toads, I think they would be perfect for Halloween or for Trick or Treaters! Only thing is… I don’t want to give them out… and I honestly don’t see them lasting that long hehe!
- Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans: Another Harry Potter sweetie. We haven’t got round to trying these yet (Partly because I don’t want to ruin the packaging hehe!), but they look delicious! According to the packet, they literally are every flavour! From earwax to dirt and of course some more palatable flavours too! I will let you all know how we get on next time!
- Mice Pops: More Harry Potter merch woop! We were lucky enough to get one mice pop of each flavour! And so far Miles had a banana one and I had the apple flavoured one! We both agreed they are mega flavoursome and they last forever! We both got about half way through each and decided it was time for a re-wrap!
So there you have it! My first every haul post! Thank you for our lovely goodies fam!!