I’m one of those people that will say “That’s it I’m on a diet, no more bad food!” And this goes really well for me, until the weekend… Sunday’s in particular, when we are most likely both at home and still in our pyjamas at 3 in the afternoon and eat pure comfort food all day long.
This works in my favour for the blog because I get to cook up lots of different dishes… And of course share them with you!
So after a tiring first week back at work, it was inevitable that today was going to be a lazy Sunday! Lunch was fast approaching with neither of us wanting to move let alone fix something to eat… Then, as I was scrolling through my Facebook newsfeed I came across a video and this what we had for our lunch.
It’s so easy to make! We had plastic cheese (singles) and cheddar in our fridge so I made us one of each.
You will need:
– 8 frozen hash browns (we can get gluten free hash browns at our local coop)
– 2 cheese singles
– a couple of slices of cheddar
1. Preheat your sandwich toastie.
2. When it is ready place the hash browns into the individual triangles of the toastie.
4. Place the cheese on 4 of the hash browns and use the other 4 to make a sandwich.
They are sooooo lovely!